View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 12:01 AM   #154
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 187 Senpai [Post Game]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Gonna be honest here: Everyone this game thought my emotions were faked and whatnot and so on: They weren't. Like Sunfan said in I think D3 when he was trying to read me. I'm a very emotional player and I play with my gut feeling because I can't read people very well as I don't have much experience on meta for other players like the rest of you do. I was VERY upset with FG giving up on D0, like (yeah I'm saying it) as a new player who's learning the ropes, I feel like that kind of play style can encourage newer players to give up whenever they feel like they aren't understanding things as opposed to what I did; which was grind it out and ask as many questions as possible to understand what was going on. i knew I was an easy lynch from the start of the game from the entire roster that had signed up and I did NOT expect to make it into the final four. I learned from this game and I'm gonna carry my lessons into the next one.

#NewbieSpeech. Ignore if you want.
i didn't mean to give off that impression shadowgod. i'm sorry

i'll be a strong fighter from now on

i think your tenacity this game is admirable
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)