View Single Post
Old 08-9-2017, 09:17 PM   #1
PixlSM
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite Keysmasher

Default Pixl's Minipack 2 (For Real This Time)

sorry arntonach, it was too off-center ):

PACK ON HIATUS MOST LIKELY UNTIL SUMMER

Yeah, I know I said it was cancelled.

For those who already read the last thread, it's the same deal as last time; A much better and more fleshed out pack than Pixl's Minipack 1 was. As far as submissions, I am primarily looking for charters who don't have much of a name in the community who are looking for a chance to send their files somewhere. For those of you who originally submitted, I would like to use all of your files for the pack but if you have any reason to pull it (e.g. you sent it off to a different pack since the last thread) than just let me know.

For those who didn't read the last thread or haven't considered submitting until now here are the rules for submissions:

-Nothing longer than 7 minutes. This is more for my sanity when reviewing the file than anything else. Exceptions *might* be made.

-There is no difficulty minimum or maximum, however, I am not accepting vibro (unless it is reasonably playable) or anything that cannot be AA'd by our current top players.

-Dumps are acceptable to a degree. If you don't follow completely proper quantization for the sake of expression, that's fine, but I likely won't accept something akin to a kaiten file.

-Don't worry about having graphics for your file. I can make a set for pretty much all of the files I receive, worst case scenario I'll have to get help from someone else. You can still make a graphic set for your file if you wish to do so, however.

Send submissions either as a PM on FFR or add me on Discord @Halica#0001

One last thing:
For those who played the steaming pile of shit that was Pixl's Minipack 1, just know that none of my files now even come close to being as shitty as those files. So if PM1 turned you off from ever playing my files ever again, just know that PM1 is no longer even remotely a good indicator of the quality of my files or gfx.

Current Submissions:

NO MORE SUBMISSIONS

Awaiting Review:
All done!

Accepted:
Akatsuki Aoi Yume Yumematsu (Croire)
Caravan (Jombo)
EOS (Croire)
Hell's Sun (DourGent)
Intro (Cats)
Moestep (DourGent)
Hero (Tristan97)
The Beast (DMRIw)
Ass Backwards (Kate)
Sudden Romance (PorkyPink)
Adventure of Little Heart (PorkyPink)
I.C.U (suicidalnoob)
ミオソティスの花束 (suicidalnoob)

Needs Minor Fixes:

Rejected:
Cynic (Croire)
Mayonaka no Toubou (DourGent)
Allegro Piu Mosso (Celirra)
Kaguyahime (MintApril)
Cling Cling (Kate)
Imagine Breaker (MintApril)
Foggy Temple (Antronach)
Alcohol (Jotatello)

Pulled By Submitter:
EXiSTENCE (DourGent)
Lost Civilization (Celirra)
Surrender (Antronach)

EDIT: heres the current list of stuff to be included. I plan on charting some more stuff that isnt "rhythm game music", and I'd also like submissions like that as well to balance out the pack.
EDIT 2: taking out the image from the OP for now, kind of a pain in the ass to constantly update it

Last edited by PixlSM; 05-23-2018 at 12:51 PM..
PixlSM is offline   Reply With Quote