View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 07:01 PM   #333
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Also, all of you guys need to stop hating on Middie's chart for S.Y.S.T.E.M. because it's actually well done, and I approved of it as a tournament file.
Whoa, The Kayla approved it so clearly it's a ****ing perfect file, better step off now.

No, it's not fun and I'm letting Middie know. It's not even a question of being able to do it or not (I'm sure I can SDG it, I just posted a bad sightread placeholder) it's a question of the patterns being not musically justified and not fun to hit.
Middie can learn from this (1-handed anchors are not fun, if they are not musically justified, choosing 2-handed anchors makes a more fun file) or he can just ignore it. Either way, let me say my bit in peace.

It's part of the process of making a file, you put it up for public consumption and people are going to review it, that includes negative reviews (which Middie is certainly familiar with considering that's all he himself ever gives)

I'm glad to play it as a tournament file, as it does stress something I'm not good at. But that doesn't make it any more fun or technically correct.

Last edited by hi19hi19; 03-12-2012 at 07:04 PM..