View Single Post
Old 04-8-2022, 11:22 AM   #237
Snupeh
D7 Elite Keymasher
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Song Corrections Thread

I gave Skill Tokens a second look and found a few more things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snupeh View Post
EternuS

Pass "Bicycle Break", "Troglodytic Epica", "Song For The Nihonjins", and "MAX Forever" in a row in the listed order to unlock EternuS.
Max Forever ---> MAX Forever

Quote:
I'm Raving (B0UNC3 REMIX)

Pass "Love You Anymore" with 40 or fewer goods to unlock I'm Raving (B0UNC3 REMIX).
↓Title↓

I'm Raving (B0UNC3 Mix) ---> I'm Raving (B0UNC3 REMIX)

Quote:
Summer Starry Sky

Pass Trip to the Moon (Club Remix) with 80+ Perfects to unlock Summer Starry Sky.
Pass "Trip to the Moon (Club Remix)" with 80+ Perfects to unlock Summer Starry Sky.

My bad, sorry...

Sonata Quasi Una Fantasia Mov.3

Get a Single Digit Good (9 or fewer goods, 0 averages, 0 boos, Full Combo) on "Rondo Alla Turca" and "Rondo Alla Turca v2" in a row (in that order) to unlock Sonata Quasi Una Fantasia Mov.3.

Quote:
Tsumeawase Pt. 3

Pass "Piano Concerto 1 'ANTI-ARES' (For Kirby)" with 5 or fewer misses and then also pass Music (For Kirby) with 5 or fewer misses to unlock Tsumeawase Pt. 3.
Pass "Piano Concerto 1 'ANTI-ARES' (For Kirby)" with 5 or fewer misses and then also pass "Music (For Kirby)" with 5 or fewer misses to unlock Tsumeawase Pt. 3.

Sorry for that too.

For Achievement & Event Tokens, I suggest putting a full stop at the end of requirement sentences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I was working on a skill token overhaul proposal in private and jesus you just saved me so much work. Glad someone else cared about this as much as I did.
I'm glad you care about it as much as I do as well. Feel free to point out anything I missed!

Last edited by Snupeh; 04-8-2022 at 11:38 AM..
Snupeh is offline   Reply With Quote