View Single Post
Old 09-27-2015, 01:51 PM   #117
zorack24
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: In Need of FFR Official YouTube Channel Contributors

Hey there, I put myself down for gameplay showcases in the OP form.

I was thinking about doing a tutorial that shows how many different ways the game can be played when you mess around with settings.
Like, for example, I used to play with the arrow keys and notes scrolling up and was able to FC level 12s at most.
Then one day I changed to ASKL with notes scrolling down and I changed the note shape to obular to make the game look close to Guitar Hero (which Im great at) and now I can FC up to level 50s

I think it'd be nice for newbies to know they can change their options to match other rhythm games that they might be more comfortable with and close some of that initial skill gap. If anything it'll make the game less intimidating.

Also, Ive been using OBS since it was released to stream on Twitch so if necessary I can make a video tutorial that explains OBS's settings and how to get the highest quality video out of it.
It might be a cool thing to have on the channel later on for people that might wanna screen capture or even stream their gameplay and whatnot.
It sounds like it could even be useful right now lol
zorack24 is offline   Reply With Quote