View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 11:11 PM   #12
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: In this thread we discuss animes desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
I don't watch much animu but I recently had to spend 36 hours in airplanes so I watched all of Shokugeki no Soma.
Kinda skipped over most of the foodgasm scenes (they were a little over the top usually, though I did stop and actually watch the end of Megumi vs. Ryo when I realized it was a Jojo reference lmfao) but I love the characters and the cooking tips and recipes are actually totally legit and cool to learn from.

Yesterday I was sick and in bed all day so I watched all of Interviews With Monster Girls. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it turned out to be so wonderful and wholesome. Such a happy and feels-good way to pass the time while sick. Does anyone have any other recommendations for such lighthearted and pure anime?

Outside some childhood Pokemon, DBZ, and Fairy Tail, the only other anime I've watched is Noragami. I knew a bit about Shinto mythology from a class I took in college, so it was cool to understand some of the references, and the characters were pretty interesting (especially Bishamon, she is best mom). Plus the eyes were goddamn gorgeous, I would gladly watch an entire episode that was just eye shots from Noragami tbh.
If you liked interviews and haven't seen kobayashi's dragon maid you may like that one.
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote