View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 09:44 PM   #1
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default BOAT改 (Bursts of a Teitoku Kai) Release!

(Click banner for dl link, or http://stepmaniaonline.net/downloads...toku%20Kai.zip )

First and foremost, thanks everyone involved for all the hard work

What is this pack about?
This pack has become a bursty conglomeration of quirky and strange files that I personally think deviate from the norm of what's being released at the moment. The dynamicism of the files (a.k.a. difficulty spikes) are something that you'll hopefully come to know and love as you play through this pack.

Because of the nature of the files, their ratings are seriously innacurate (on sml and etterna), even the difficulties given in each file. People will have varying opinions on what's actually hard, and what's easy - I personally assigned difficulties based of of the difficulties of the hard sections in the file, since the overall AA (93% threshold) difficulty is fairly low.

Graphics Credits:
Our Journey And Epilogue - stolen from yolo lol
Boulafacet - Arntonach
Crow Solace - Xiz
Fives - Arntonach
Ideal Ratio - CBR
In Black and White - Xiz
Nightmare of Hornets Squad - Tim/Eve/idk actually
NRG - CBR
All other graphics were put together by me

Special Thanks:
All the people who did gfx
All the people who submitted files, rejected and accepted, thank you for your contributions
All the people who playtested (too many now lol) thank you for your feedback
Jess <3
The fiffer osu discord
The big rhythm gamers discord thing #stepmania wheeee
shoutouts to the UKSRT discord too ayyyy

Not going to comment on files specifically this time. I think they'll speak for themselves here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

Last edited by YoshL; 03-10-2017 at 12:47 AM..
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote