psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: 11th Official Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bach96 View Post
So yeah I hope that I can play in D1 instead of D2... Looked through at the people in D2 and I am clearly going to get eliminated first round. Like I barely stand a chance against people in D1 >.>
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
*I do placements in phases, so nothing is finalized until just before the start of the tournament. I will be doing a quick sort first as people come in, then will have my team go through each division with me looking more closely at the participants. Please wait until we're closer to the start to voice concerns on any placement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
I will be sorting people off into divisions little by little but nothing will be finalized until just before the tournament.

I'm likely going to do a quick sort first then look at everyone in each division more closely (I find it easier this way, plus making some small shifts in the divisions this year)
Though even regardless of this, there's low and high people in literally every division. Look at D5 where there's people who are barely touching FMOs against people who are getting SDGs on FGOs. This is a competition.

No less being in the lower area you have the most room for improvement if you actually try. There's nearly 3 weeks until the tournament even starts, get training if you think you're going to be eliminated 1st round.

Edit: Going through your level ranks you have 28s AAA'd. You do realize there are people in D1 that literally can't AAA anything at all and some that don't even come close to it. You are definitely not where our D1 typically lies. I am doing some division adjustments this year to try to help in the upper divisions a little but I'm not sure where the cutoff is going yet. I'm waiting for more signups so I can compare better.
Digging further I see 30's SDGd including a double booflag on a 34, definitely not D1 even with an adjustment to the divisions, sorry.

Last edited by psychoangel691; 06-6-2016 at 12:20 PM..