View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 11:09 AM   #16
Jousway
FFR Player

Default Re: minaciousgrace's stepmania rant is a masterpiece and he's right about all of it

I just want to add the complete and utter bs I've gotten from kyz trough the years, its only been like half a year now I started C++ and I bairly even want to work on stepmania, I have sent my stuff that I made on a private build (my noteskin stuff) to etterna because I rather support that project, because while most of you people ignored kyz, as an active noteskin creator and themer I and to deal with kyz's constant shit every single day.

"oh you dont know how to use this feature I added with no cohearent documentation on how to use it?, you are a fucking idiot"

is words I've heard all the time from kyz, kyz is in all an complete and utter fool for how he treated me and other people.

the funny thing is now that I do know c++ and am working on stuff for etterna it shows that kyz doesnt know jack shit, his comments in the notefield allone are inacurate, and remember newfield, all the features he added because of newfield I added in the original field (which I called expandfield) to do the same jack shit his amazing "newfield" can do, only my code runs 6 times faster.

the utter lack of coding knowlage kyz has suprises me, its like some kid that only did html doing c++, he uses macros and pointers where you shouldnt use them, if you compile his newfield, in the compiler alone it gives 20 errors, its just amazing how utter lacking his knowlage is and calling other people dumb for not understand his complete mess.

Jousway is offline   Reply With Quote