View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 02:42 AM   #908
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
The point is still valid, Storn. You had a fuck load of time to post that you were catching up but you never did. Anyone here knows phone posting is a thing. You failed to mention to ANYONE that you were present, or catching up and would post thoughts. That to me feels detrimental to town and IF you're town, I want you to step up and put some work in to solve this game, otherwise you're just either being lazy and can't be arsed to do the work or you're trying to fly under the radar. I want improvements if you're actually town
i dont know if you know this but there is a thing in the bottom of the screen that shows which users are viewing the thread. Using that you can know whos actually in thread! If you want i can go invisible, so you never know that im viewing the thread.

on a side note, i do think it would be nice if shadow would actually look at content and talk about it while im actually puting it forward instead of complaining about how i need to make more content. It looks like you care less about solving the game and more about making yourself look like your doing stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post