View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 11:00 AM   #1001
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

A few hours ago, I told Shadow I wasn't really checking if someone could be coaching someone else, but here I am somehow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolth mannn View Post
DaBackPack: There hasn't been anything new from him since I last mentioned it but again, I really don't like his wham bam vote. It was right in the middle of everyone reading into my initial longpost and no one thought twice of him throwing that vote out there, and nobody asked him for an explanation. He didn't give an explanation on that OR on any of the other vague reads he made. He has offered nothing to the game thus far and I'm suspicious of his motives.
Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
Now that i have reread the thread i have some new thoughts (and some changed opinions )

Rereading this i dont like freezin in this interaction. he hard pushed a joke response to a joke question. a lot of the things freezin wolf reads bolth for actually come off as natural responses and NAI posts. like i said before "tryhard" is the perfect way to describe how i feel about freezin. He's too eager to push the smallest things, which i feel comes from an over eagerness to play the game. This could just as easily be towny as it couldbe wolfy. However i think that this could easily be a towny bolth as well. a lot of the arguments stacked against him i feel could be easily just be explained as him being a new player. If nothing else, i think we should let bolth live through D0, there are better wolves to hunt today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
IMO Xiz and storn are never wolf partners. Current mindset is that Xiz is doing a maneuver I usually do as wolf: find a town player with moderate heat, hard defend them, and when they flip town you profit.
2nd and 3rd quote is just me wondering if ideas got recycled into posts later on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
votecount:
bolth (1)- Haku
freezin (1)- fatfuck
Shadow (1)- roundbox
Lar (1)- mellon
storn (1)- Shadow
roundbox (2)- Xiz, psycho
Xiz (5)- DBP, storn, Freezin, Gradiant, bolth
raeko (1)- Lar
May just be a coincidence, but that made me think for a bit.