View Single Post
Old 04-13-2023, 12:24 PM   #530
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 205 - Zero Active Player Dilemma GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
Ok so... Big confession time, before someone else brings it up. I fucked up majorly yesterday, and I didn't want to just doom myself, but shadow was very right with to bring up the PR stuff.

SOMEHOW, while looking at the setup, I looked like I forgot I was a VT. When I brought up that if inno child was in the game, there was a 50% chance of us having a doctor, that was under the assumption that everyone was one of the 2 things in there. Not only my math was just completely wrong (there aren't an equal amount of wolves and towns), but I didn't really read the roles and zoned in on inno child/doctor to see if using this could lead to us getting free information.

Obviously, there are 5 VTs in the game, so none of this works in the slightest. But had someone brought it up, I'd look like I just outed myself as either a PR or a Wolf, because how else would I think that there are only PRs and Wolves in the game?

I swear I'm a VT and I'm possibly going to die for mentionning this. At this point in time, everyone would have a good reason to want to kill me, so that wouldn't be helpful in the slightest. It was purely a brainfart on my end.

On the other hand, I think telling the story first hand is infinitely better than just someone else bringing up the incoherence and having to explain what happened in any sort of convincing fashion.
This post comes off as odd to me. like "this totally isn't a slip dont look at it" I Feel like you're over explaining something that doesn't need to be explained. Also why even claim your not a wolf or pr? i dont get it. If anything claiming VT just puts town in a worse position. If you are VT the wolves now get a 50/50 at hitting a pr. It just feels like you're trying to draw attention top your self or something, i just dont get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post