View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 08:44 PM   #1
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default How Does Pad Even Work

Been playing at least an hour of pad consistently 4 times a week this year. Been trying to git gud and also get in shape.
I've still just got an old RedOctane Ignition foam pad - it's nice one, but it is just foam - but I have built myself a dank bar setup that is super sturdy and feels a lot like the arcade, so that's nice.

Crossovers! This has become my go-to warmup song. Except that I got this score a month ago and I still can't beat it because my brain is disabled now or something.

175 BPM broken stream shits from a Touhou pack. I bet nobody will know this file because tbh it's not a great file, but I am so damn tantalizingly close to going to the moon.

I cannot go to the moon.

Feels bad.

Another obscure file, but this is a legit 11 by the old ITG scale and I can consistently pass it now, which feels good. Shoutouts to Nathan haHa nice song

Can consistently pass this now too, even though it's not pretty lol
It's a fun file but the shit that goes to the main melody with the candles and then you have to repeat notes on the same foot, man fuck that stuff. I prefer the stream sections any day.
My best is 67.26%DP but apparently I forgot to screenshot that run so have this instead.

Ye Olde Macks Three Hundred Score
You can tell from the life graph that my stamina is still shit. It's a work in progress.
Also how the fuck do you do the jacks at the end. Is there some secret foot-flopping technique or do I just need to get better at stanky leg

Not going to post "accuracy" scores because I don't want to burn everyone's eyes.
Yes I'm aware I consistently hit either way too early or way too late and I can't find a scroll speed that fixes this problem.
I always sucked balls at accuracy scores even on keyboard so maybe I just stop trying to be accurate and just go fast? Footspeed is more fun to me anyway lol

Anyway, suggest packs for me to get and songs for me to play please THANKS FOR READING <3

Last edited by hi19hi19; 02-27-2018 at 08:52 PM..
hi19hi19 is offline   Reply With Quote