View Single Post
Old 01-8-2019, 10:09 AM   #3
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: Speech, Power, and Responsibility

I think it's less that people in power have a higher moral responsibility flat out and more has to do with the more people you have an influence over, the more people will expect and hold those people in power to higher moral standards than someone with less influence.

In my opinion, there's been a general social movement lately against digging up past statements, and using that as ammunition towards muddying the impression of people that are held to higher moral standards than others due to their influence.

If I'm understanding the final question correctly (If somebody else carries out an act in your name, what are you obligated to do to repent? (This includes with misinterpretations of your words), if someone just randomly carries out an act in your name, it's fraud. If you asked someone to do something and they misinterpreted and get in trouble doing so, then in my opinion it should be clarified to the third party about that misinterpretation and direct blame, or take the blame yourself and then let that person know yourself (within a business scenario for example). If someone carries out an act without your notice under your name, again, that's fraud/deception and is illegal in a workplace setting.

Forgive me, for I only read the questions and added responses for them, I didn't read the whole post walao

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 01-8-2019 at 10:10 AM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote