View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 05:55 PM   #39
Saik0Shinigami
FFR Player

Default Re: FFR Hacked again... Yes again... 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonin View Post
You do you friend. But I'd like you to at least be honest enough to not suggest you are motivated by purity here. Here's your history with this website:

2019 - Showed up to tell us how bad we are about the breach
2016 - Showed up to tell us how bad we are about the breach
2009 - The last time you were actually here before that

On the forums sure. But go ahead and tell me all the times I've logged in in between and played the game and interacted on the multiplayer. Just because I don't come to the cesspool of a forum anymore doesn't make me any less "pure" or whatever bullshit term you want to use.

Quote:
So consider us warned, consider us threatened, and feel free to leave until the next time you want to tell us how bad we are for not fixing something we've already explained exactly why we can't fix.
No you've explained why you don't want to fix it. And promptly ignored every possibility to actually fix it. It's been 3.5 years since the last one. Literally nothing was done. "we could be sued", "this could happen", "we'd lose rights to music", some other excuse. Literally you can take over this forum in place and maintain all the data as is. No violation of anything. When I ask who I should talk to about making this happen you tell me "synthlight" and that's it. Literally all you need is an admin account but you are not interested in a solution.

I will return EVERY time my data and information is leaked. Up until it's either secured or my data is removed. Writing this shit off as "you already know this site is insecure" is a bullshit excuse.