View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 03:54 PM   #2537
igotrhythm
Fractals!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to igotrhythm
Default Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Some decent stuff last night. I'm not ~HaRdCoRe~ enough for the actual hard songs in an HSMP yet, but the charts below them are pretty good challenges for me.

I keep losing concentration on this song...this great came in the last 100 notes. Nice MA, though.

Consistencymanias. Only part I have trouble with is the AYB 8th jumps in the ending, but this run still felt really good. Not making the mistake of saving this file for the end of the night again, as it suddenly becomes hard pain. (had a 750 combo after blowing that 800 one)

There's this one pattern in the first long stream I just cannot hit. Felt good to SDCB this again, though.

Best score of the night after SDCBing Sea Of Lies Heavy (15 tps staircases get wrecked XD). For those of you that play the oni so much that you've forgotten what the heavy is like, the guitar shred sections are straight 16ths instead of throwing all sorts of bursts in there to follow said guitar more accurately.