View Single Post
Old 11-8-2016, 02:26 PM   #275
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
Considering you voted me after I showed reasoning for my discontent I don't think so.
reasoning makes 0 sense. I'm saying you overreacted to a push onto andy, and i'm not seeing any true justification for the magnitude of response for the magnitude of the original push.

Quote:
When there's nothing to go off of, couldn't anything be perceived as strange or forced, etc. At least he did something. He got the ball rolling, no? And to that oh ok pick on the new guy. What do you expect him to say or do? I'm genuinely curious.
are you ignoring everything i said? When a player, new or not, takes the guy with 2 posts and says "this guy is scum" completely seriously, that's reason to push. doing "something" does not mean a player is giving a very strange read, that becomes quite obvious that they're not able to elaborate on. I expected him to either, A) have actual reasons that he could easily elaborate on to dispell any issues, or B) not have actual reasons, whereupon he did eventually re-examine his read on AA and retract it. I decided to continue to talk because it's nice having a solid base of interactions.

Quote:
Fair enough I suppose, however don't you dare say I resorted. Resorted implies that it was a last ditch effort, some sort of poor effort, and even worse, a negative one. Especially resorting to extreme emotion, because I'm not attempting to use emotions and sob stories to change your mind, but I am trying to express opinions that I have over a subject that I care about.
You're now trying to place a negative connotation on "resort" that was never intended in the first place. It's what you did. you resorted to emotionally bursting out, instead of whatever else you could have possibly done in that situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.