View Single Post
Old 08-17-2019, 10:06 PM   #1620
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

I am super bad at formatting and i need to get better. And I will just give me some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
what do you mean for no real reason? be more specific as to which votes
also: maybe its just your post formatting (your post earlier about my vote H&H combined something I did on d0 and something I did literally at the beginning of this phase), but it seems like you're time warping a bunch of points
in the first paragraph of this, you say you gave me the green because I was trying to find mafia, but the last paragraph you say I've only voted for town-leaning people

I'm just confused as to how you're logically connecting all of your data points
I have a hard time quoting segments out of whole conversations.
So for the h&h vote and xiz tunnel thats what im talking about with the votes for no real reasons, I know this is going to look misleading as I dont think you voted xiz just wanted to vote him. Both of these you had very small reasons and you were the only person after them at the time. Both were town, both had some bad vibes but not enough to warrent a vote imo.

Quote:
what???

there's only one wolf left at this point
of course, if you assume I'm red, then everyone in my reads would have to be green
if I thought Xel was a wolf, for example, the same logic would have me saying "hmm, if I assume Xel is wolf, then this post where he reads every player in the game is odd because they're all green"
this is nothing more than perspective and isn't based in evidence
the next quote about you being red and everyone being green it sounded better in my head tbh. From my point of view it seemed you thought MML is green, and antori or kayla was red. This to me seems odd. Of course im looking at this in hindsight whcih sucks but its all ive got right now. It seems odd because kayla is town. and me being antori I would say im town so to me this looks super bad.

Quote:
can you clarify this? xiz's reasoning felt simplistic. he was convinced FG died because MML wanted to shut her up by killing her, but we have no way to confirm why FG was killed. xiz even admitted it was a bit simple
xiz's dig at sunfan for his role also looked very, VERY dirty when it happened, so that's the biggest reason why I jumped on xiz's case
This last one I actually think is a big one. So what happened was based off of xiz conversation with sunfan and the wierd way it was handled as well as xiz's read on a kind of scummy looking MML (imo) was some scumhunting wierdness that warrented you thinking about voting. and then after that the next day you said should have voted xiz. when they are town.