View Single Post
Old 08-17-2019, 09:50 PM   #1618
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
If its anything else then idk. TBH MML you are super op wolf if you are because like the amount of effort you put in is insane for a wolf.
echoing xel: playing like town as wolf is the best way to look town
MML is perfectly capable of playing a good scum game and defending himself, he's not just going to give up, so the point on effort isn't very relevant

Quote:
Just to start my progression of thoughts out.

I thought poptart was smarter then he is and so thats why i was tunneling so hard. round box has helped trying to find mafia so i gave him the green. MML i didnt read your big long post and not seeing that I hope you can see why I would still be a little sus of you. Xel I didnt know was still in and forgot about.

From this MML explained his position on poptart. I am inclined to side with him and poptart has tried their best to defend themselves as well. After readying MML big long post I cant seem to think hes a wolf because thats a lot of effort for a very confusing end game to sort out that if your a wolf you probably just want to let it be confusing.

Xel and the know my role is very very town and its hard to get past that allthough not much else has really happened with them besides a few pokes and prods to get info.

Round box on the other hand has done some minor scummy things like voting for people for no real reason that are town allough not strong town still town. Again very good wolf if they are but from what i know right now this seems like where I stand
what do you mean for no real reason? be more specific as to which votes
also: maybe its just your post formatting (your post earlier about my vote H&H combined something I did on d0 and something I did literally at the beginning of this phase), but it seems like you're time warping a bunch of points
in the first paragraph of this, you say you gave me the green because I was trying to find mafia, but the last paragraph you say I've only voted for town-leaning people

I'm just confused as to how you're logically connecting all of your data points

Quote:
This specifically stands out becuase lets say round is red. everyone in this is green. its just a little odd.
what???

there's only one wolf left at this point
of course, if you assume I'm red, then everyone in my reads would have to be green
if I thought Xel was a wolf, for example, the same logic would have me saying "hmm, if I assume Xel is wolf, then this post where he reads every player in the game is odd because they're all green"
this is nothing more than perspective and isn't based in evidence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelicopter View Post
Oh lar thinks i wont vote him

Thats funny
hey man I asked to hear out your biggest reasons for voting lar
plz respond

Quote:
This post looks bad.

Specifically the fact that this is too simple for a town to read a kind of scummy person MML as possible wolf.
can you clarify this? xiz's reasoning felt simplistic. he was convinced FG died because MML wanted to shut her up by killing her, but we have no way to confirm why FG was killed. xiz even admitted it was a bit simple
xiz's dig at sunfan for his role also looked very, VERY dirty when it happened, so that's the biggest reason why I jumped on xiz's case