View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 05:42 PM   #3719
Svaz
quite clever

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Alright, bracing for a big family dinner and then I’ll whip out my laptop and actually be able to do more with reading back posts and quoting (yes, I know it’s close to EoD, I’m sorry)

Though useless imho I’ll still send the role PM to someone, I guess it’s mostly deducing unlikeliest to die that isn’t super suspicious.

I’m entertaining in the back of my head a world where there IS only one other wolf and the rest is a mix of town and 3P OR EVEN a world where the Lost Wolf as a role was thrown in to be misleading; how likely is it that someone’s role PM would have lines in it to mislead the person with that role though, does the bastard hole even go that deep?

Roundbox fwiw I was taking into account that you were visiting Raeko and then driving away from that, which led me to be more lenient into reads

While I can agree with your assessment on Daddy.Pixel I can at least do something with it posthumously

I’d see it as the safest vote someone could make today but I really don’t wanna do a cop out vote like that myself either