psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Need some opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
I have already messaged him and told him that your files as well should be removed.

But, in all honesty, I feel that you got mad at him for asking for his files to be removed and countered his request with an angrily response such as what you requested.

Still, it seems like a personal issue with you two, when Tiza should have just went to BMAH or Zag or even Jon for the issue. So regardless, you're files on TS have no bearing here on FFR. The issue at hand isn't TS's rules, but FFR's.

EDIT: And yes, Tiza is viewing the thread, as I linked him to it
He didn't come to me about the removal lmao he did go to bmah and JX about it. I've wanted my files removed from TS for some time now but I let it go because it wasn't the right thing to do, but frankly if it's not that big of a deal then I guess my request should be granted without argument. FFR and TS are the same thing, simfiles submitted to a game by a simfile artist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl