View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 10:41 PM   #882
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXVII Game Thread How Was Awakening Reviewed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post

My top 2 candidates are still InD and Light I think, but I'm not even super confident there.
If Light doesn't get back to me I'm done to let Xel live another day tbh. That bullshit turn-around he tried when asked to expand thoughts was bullshit.

Also lol Blind ninja'd me. Ok then

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
As much as freezing is annoying to me, he's anger seemed genuine, town.

Celery put in some God damn work to catch up, town.

Dbp is still detective, but more like detective in training since he's not fully committed yet, town.

Xiz it's a fucking wall to me, null

Tiloco feels good with his reads and his words in the same post about trying to give us time to react to it.

Manti is null leaning town, he's hard to read for me.

Mellon is wolfy because of how she's playing, its always the same, this is true, but I'm more afraid of it than anything I guess? I know she can get it going when town, so I'm keeping my eye out. (I like the antagonizing btw)

Light is noise, every time I came to his posts, my mind just didn't care. Not hating or anything. Null

Round is a toss up, null.

I like my vote on mml, if I'm wrong and he lives, hopefully the pressure kicks him into gear to play actively and less reactively.
And people called my reads shit

First off, go re read Light until your mind cares and form an opinion. I shouldn't have to tell you that's good play.

I also literally can not understand what Blind is going on about me btw. Be more active? You serious? And what would you be wrong about again? Page one was a long fucking time ago but IIRC it was some gutread you had that you've slept on all phase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiloco217 View Post
@MML my avi is literally just a hawaiian shirt. I'm not sure if you were trying to make a joke with "hawaiian shirt dude" being blind and I just missed it or what but I don't know why we're still talking about it. That's what the "dude...." was bout
You know
Yeah your right
I forgot you can't even see Blind's shirt in that photo
I wasn't paying much attention to the avatars my bad.
shit

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter