View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 08:27 AM   #1015
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Unofficial Tournament 2018 Feat. RamenBox [Get2.5thPlace pastebin.com/tvm28W8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK8R43 View Post
Why arent the credits distributed evenly? I think the d1 winners deserve just as many as the d7 players. If anything the d1 players had to try harder...
Cred pot should be the same for each division winner, each second, and each third. Amirite?

I mean everyone who participated gets the same amount whether theyre d1, d7, tried as hard as they could, didnt try and barely submitted scores, etc.
So in the first paragraph you're saying that the winners should get the same amount regardless of division, and in the second paragraph, you're saying the participation prizes should be all the same too?

Never in the history of ever have credit prizes been distributed communist-style like that. Regardless of whether a D1 player tried harder than a D7 player during this tournament, the sum total of how hard the D7 player tried to get to where they are from day one is insanely higher which merits a better reward (in most peoples' opinion). This should be reflected in the winners pool and in the participation pool (even though it wasn't done that way for participation in this tournament, but that's not a huge deal).

I will agree that nearly half the credits going to one person is a bit overboard, but it's not my tournament to run and benguin is free to do what he wants within reason. That being said, you are free to run your own UOT SK8R and handle credit distribution how you see fit.

Last edited by rushyrulz; 01-13-2019 at 08:28 AM..