Old 01-20-2014, 12:00 AM   #1
Sky Kitten
Crazy Cat Lady
Community Manager, User Support
Community ManagerGlobal ModeratorFFR Veteran

Default FFR Forum Awards 2013 - Voting

FFR Forum Awards 2013

It is that time again.

Welcome to the FFR Forum Awards, 2013 edition! If you guys don't know who I am by now: my name is Ally, and I am hosting the FFR Forum Awards for the second year in a row. I apologize for being late with the awards this time around. Stuff has been crazy for the last little while... but here I am, here to host this exciting event!

Another year has brought us some more files, newcomers, and threads. Crowns are all shined up from the previous years, and YOU, FFR, can vote to decide who will get these crowns. Will it be the same people, or will they be walking down the hallway of shame?! It's up to you guys!

But hang on. We need to highlight the rules. They're the same from last year's, so they are copy-pasted once again. (If there is a rule that needs to be emphasized, please let me know.)

I- You will be using a form found here to place your votes. If you want to look at the list of nominees, look here

II - Your account must be at least three months old to be eligible for voting. You must have at least 100 posts if you want to place a vote for anything within the "Forum" and "Threads" categories. If you don't have at least 100 posts, the "Forum" and "Threads" categories will not show for you. If your account isn't old enough, you will not see any categories. Banned users will not be able to vote.

III – You may only vote for one person in each of the categories. You must use the person's FFR username as your vote. If you vote for more than one person for a category, none of your votes in that category will be counted. You cannot vote for yourself in any category. You don't have to fill out every category if you don't want to.

IV – Once you have submitted your votes, you will not be able to change them. (You can only fill out the form once.) Think about who you're voting for before you vote. You have plenty of time.

V - You can use this thread for discussion purposes and to talk about who you may vote for and such, but only votes through the form will be counted.

VI - If you try to use an alt to put in extra votes, you will be banned and any votes made by you on any of your accounts will not be counted. Voting with an alt while your main account is banned will not be tolerated all the same.

VII - Troll and spam votes will not be counted. This means filling in someone's name for all or most categories or making votes that say rude things in a category. If you have troll votes as well as legitimate votes you may lose all of them depending on the severity.

VIII –
Votes will not be counted after 11:59 PM server time on February 2nd. After February 2nd, the votes will be tallied and the results will be posted in a separate thread.

Notes:
-For the "Threads" category, you can type in the thread name or provide a link to the thread as your vote.
-The "Most Talented" category is for a person who can be talented in any form. (It's not just for people who are talented at playing FFR.)
-Current admins and mods can be found here and here.
-You can find which songs were released in 2013 on this page.
-The "Up and Coming FFRer" category is for a person who will be one of the next top players, not a person who already is a top player.
-The "Hall of Fame" category is for a person who deserves the most respect and recognition for their contributions to this site and for their influence on the community.

Also do note: One of the categories (Worst Newbie) will not be tallied this year. Please do not fill it out. (It will get removed later.)

People that were in the Hall of Fame in previous years: TC_Halogen, aperson, Velocity, Shashakiro

If you guys have any questions, please feel free to PM me or post in this thread. Cheers, and happy voting!

FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

Last edited by Sky Kitten; 01-25-2014 at 08:50 PM..