View Single Post
Old 02-3-2013, 08:02 PM   #3
megamon88
aka Assertive
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Default Re: Tera going F2P in 2 days....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister Delight. View Post
Anyone planning on playing it? I've been playing for about a week now, the gameplay is enjoyable, the community is... Well, it's the internet. Although, I do enjoy the community much more than GW2's simply because when i played GW2, NO ONE talked. Everyone just quested, and did there own thing. No, I didn't get to endgame and i know that's a completely different ballgame, but when i play an mmorpg, leveling is only half the fun for me, I enjoy being social, meeting people, and making new friends to enjoy the game with.\\

Now that my offtopic rant is over, What are your opinions on Tera? The look, the feel, etc.
I haven't played Tera, but I played GW2 quite a bit in the beta/when it was released. It really depends on what server you go on and how lucky you are with meeting people. Back in the day everyone used to talk and it was great, but nowadays it seems like there's hardly anyone that talks to people they don't know. A good thing to do would be to join an active guild and play with people there - it makes things a lot funner when you have a community of people you know that you can play with.

I might try Tera when it goes free though, I've heard the combat system is pretty great.