View Single Post
Old 05-8-2019, 07:28 PM   #1197
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
1. I mean there's addmited precedent that you never soft and for this one game, with no seeable catalyst at the time, you broke it to soft something nobody (as far as I know) who has rolled that role has done.

And before you point it out, yes precedent matters, as that's basically what a meta read is (your defence of Raeko heavily relied on the precedent she sat for herself in your mind, does it not?) 2. So yeah, this matter. I want to know why this game, why now and of course the point is to give more info you know what I'm asking here

You can either work hard for me to give you the benefit of the doubt or I can just assume I'm right that you're wolf and not even engage with you.

That fake looking soft, especially since it's existence makes you look worse after you criticized mine, sat you back reeeeeeeaaaallll far bucko.

I'm already tired of you throwing this out as if it had a point.

3. In the world where all three of us are town's then basically wolves have had the easiest game ever watching Wayward and FFA basically give them 2 free phases and a cop claim.

Wolves also feel really confident killing that cop claim since there's no need to gamble by keeping him alive; they will already be so well hidden and the heat be so focused on your actions that they basically get another free phase.

It makes no sense and you have yet to explain to me how it could make sense. All you do with this logic is whine that I'm not considering it enough for you.
1. What does it matter if someone playing a blocker in some random game has claimed or softed in this way? I see zero reason for this to be a point held against me. How other people have played the role has no bearing on my play this game.

2. Already answered in this quote below.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
In the event that I was nked before claiming, I gave information so people could go back and comb my posts. I was unsure if there was a SK or any form of vigilante in the setup, so there was the possibility that I die before I could claim. If I died, people could find it in my post. If multiple kills happened N2 (and I was one of them), then they could see if my first block did anything and evaluate Gradiant.
I don't know what you mean by "you know what I'm asking for"
I'm dead serious

3. That's the way I'm seeing the game right now. I want you to see it that way as well so you can realize what deep shit town was in the first two phases. You making this post is not giving the wolf team enough credit. I think they've done a fine job so far, minus the part where they didn't kill you for some reason.