TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default Re: TWG LXXIX Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarinet89 View Post
well idk about you, but i'd love another manti analysis of this game. =D
Ask and ye shall receive

Sully - rzr Died Night 2 - I think I know why you can out to me night 1, and it was because of my post on night 1. You were hoping i was looking for you as my partner. unfortunately it backfired rather spectacularly. Even if you didn't realize i was fj/hooch from my first post, i thought Lito gave it away when he essentially posted i was looking for rzr in the thread. You had the opportunity to kill me, but emerald would have still got you. back luck coming out to your enemy night 1.

Emerald-hoochan Won the game - I was much happier with your activity this game on aim. I'd still like you to be more active in the thread though. You had 3 posts, all of which were voting posts. I'm happy they had reasoning incorporated into them though instead of just one word votes. I know i was active enough for the both of us, but my only suggestion would be to talk to more people that aren't your allies. I know you talked to clar, me and gun a good amount, but i haven't heard anyone else have a convo with you.

Darkmanticorex2 (Darkmanticorex2)- fic Won the game - Hardcore PWN

Lito- spaceboy Lynched Day 2 - I don't have much to say for you. Your role sucked, but at least you stuck round enough to play it pretty actively and share info.

Gun- Tass Won the game - Your activity was much better this game. I know you like to work majorly over aim, but I'd still like to see more thread posts. Small critique, watch what info you give to who. When you told me you knew a lot of the roles in the game, but had only talked to 3 people (one of them being clarinet who i shared my whole list of known people with). I immediately knew you were the other wolf since I already knew clarinet was a wolf. he wouldn't have openly shared that info with anyone other than her partner.

Sc- lumph Died Day 1 - Mystery roles like that are a pain in the butt since you don't know what the heck they do. This should have been clearer in your pm though:
Quote:
Originally Posted by trav
Should you choose to use your power. (Whatever it may be. ) send me a PM along with a name of the player you would like to use it on.
Trav.... when the heck should he send a pm in?!

being disconnected sucked. I knew we were lynching a blue, but I was already teamed up with the wolves and didn't care. Most of your bad luck can be attributed to bad execution on rzr's part (See rzr's analysis)

Tupa- vash Died Day 3 - You were really active and had probably the second most info in the game (after me). You played well and were pretty obviously a human, which is a good thing. You probably should have told jtb that clarinet claimed blue to you. That would have lead to her being investigated and likely being caught. (you probably didn't tell him because you weren't sure if he was a wolf or not)

Rzr- manti Died Night 1 - First things first, you could have played your role a lot better. You needed to talk to both sc and jtb to let them know how you knew their roles. After you private messaged sc and jtb, they both freaked out and told me that you somehow magically knew who they were. Your poor management of your role, made both sc and jtb reveal their actual colors and names to me, which led to their downfalls. I know you weren't expecting to be wolfed night 1, but when you do something important, you need to do it all at once or not at all. Doing things halfway leaves room for error. and the less error you can have the better. Had jtb and sc known each other were blue, it is unlikely sc would have been lynched d1 a jtb would have changed his vote to save sc.

Clar- BDN Won the game - I thought you played an excellent game claiming a power you actually had, but saying you were blue not a red. Unfortunately rzr's role would have completely destroyed you had he lived long enough to learn you had claimed blue. Luckily, I had learned from jtb that all the blues had received pms from rzr, and using that info, i was able to maneuver the info that you hadn't received a pm from him out of you which made you a wolf. Luckily for you i was purple and didn't care as long as you guys killed sully for me and emerald. Big thanks from me for manipulating people onto lito. As far a constructive criticism goes I don't have much. You only got caught due to something you had no control over.

Mak- pnt Won the game - I don't remember much activity from you at the start of the game (but i avoided talking to you because i hate aim to phone conversations. Good job picking up that i was serious at the end though. If you hadn't joined sooner you might not have made the winning side!

Ruritsu- mamimi Lost the game - Well played strategy telling people you die when one of your partners dies, but actually dying when both die. You could have improved it by leaking one of members to certain people to test what happens. Unfortunately, emerald and I made gun/clar attack sully night 2 and night 3 they decided to get the last blue instead of trying to get the double kill.

Jump- flaw Died Night 3 - When you came out as blue in the thread, you should have really started grilling me lito tupac and gun. You probably would have thought i was lying no matter what i told you, but you might have been able to make gun slip up. You also might have got the fact that clarinet claimed blue out of tupac, which in turn would have exposed her a wolf. I know you didn't know that you knew all the blues, but you should have (see rzr's analysis).

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 04-8-2009 at 06:49 PM..