Old 04-5-2020, 07:04 PM   #10
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: Mafia Champs 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
yeah I think the three vote system is good
I think any of plop, star, xiz, roundbox, daikyi are worth sending, probably some more names
This is a good judgment.

Here is a voting addendum:

If you vote with the TWGV tag your votes are tentatively locked in UNLESS that player announces that they are unable or unwilling to play in the championships. If one of your candidates declines in thread, you get THOSE votes back to recast.

If your name gets a vote in this thread, please let everyone know if you are able and willing to take on either the Representative or Replacement role. Do not vote for yourself, but you may self-advocate or whip your dick out in thread otherwise.

Some advice---

From personal experience this is a fairly large time commitment. My Qualifiers game was in April and I needed a LOT of investment to keep up. More investment than most games I've played on this site. I was unemployed then so I could do it without too much trouble.

The Finals game was in October, and started during my first week of employment. Roughly the same amount of commitment required but I couldn't keep up as much with a full-time job and a new apartment to move in to. We still "won" but I was in full overdrive whenever I had free time. We would have lost otherwise.

So while the OP states Finals being in August/September, you need to make sure that you will be able to play even after the COVID quarantine ends. (This is nothing to worry about. Just ask- Would your normal day-to-day life let you play this game?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote