View Single Post
Old 05-2-2014, 01:28 PM   #982
Evnoir
_(:3」∠)_
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Phantasy Star Online 2

There's no reason to justify which server is better; everyone has their own reasons to play on either JP or NA server and their opinions most likely won't change.

The good thing is that you have the option to switch if you really wanted to. As an example, SEA players can play both on the SEA and JP server as of right now. You can always test out which server suits you better and go on from there. I would assume it would be similar for when the NA server is released (at least for a short period of time).

Going back some points that have been stated, Sakai obviously knows about the English translation patch. It was mentioned earlier by him either in his blog or in his interview that he was quite impressed with the quality of it. Also if you use the patch, you most likely use the tweaker. You can buy WM directly from the tweaker and charge it to AC in a breeze. I've yet to use the patch but from what I can read, it's miles better than SEA translations. On the same tangent, no one has gotten banned for using just the translation patch since way back in summer of last year. If anyone was to get banned now for 'using translations' or 'speaking English', it would be AIDA and we would know about it.

Also I was doing TD2 eq with equal number of Japanese and English players and we did quite well in communicating. Some things were lost in translation but overall it was really fun to know that we can (sometimes) work together lol
Evnoir is offline   Reply With Quote