Old 07-30-2008, 07:37 PM   #401
Dronak
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Dronak Send a message via Yahoo to Dronak
Default Re: FFR's Top One Handers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bynary Fission View Post
Exactly! Once you master the basics, you can move on to the hard songs. Soon, anything below a 9 will be laughable in difficulty. If you find songs that you find too hard to enjoy playing, then don't play them. Find the difficulty that suits you best, and stick with that until you feel you are ready to move on.
Right. Some songs definitely are too hard for me, and I know that, which is why I rarely play them. I always play every song (I have access to) at least once though, just so that I can get a score on it and not be in dead last on it. Most of the time, I'm staying somewhere around difficulty 6-8 -- a little easier if I want to warm up or just relax and not worry about improving my scores, a little harder if I feel like going for more of a challenge and seeing if I'm getting any better on the harder stuff. Songs at 10-12 are really out of my range though, and 9 is kind of debatable. I do play them once in a while to see if I can improve my scores, but don't succeed very often and don't worry *too* much if I don't. As I work on the songs around 7-8 and hopefully better there, I'll eventually start to improve on songs around 9. It's the same kind of thing that happened to me before on easier songs -- eventually I get good at them and can move up. I'm just taking a much longer time to improve and move up than some of the other players here.

Essentially retired now, but still ranked on the list of FFR's Top One Handers.
One-Hander Skill Tokens unlocked: The V2 Token, The Patience Token, X_X1MissX_X, AAA v5, T.H.E.G.A.M.E.T.O.K.E.N
Pseudo Skill Tokens unlocked: Numbers 21, 44, 33, 57, 26, 24, 47, 95
Dronak is offline   Reply With Quote