View Single Post
Old 07-26-2020, 03:23 AM   #4
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: Dissidia Opera Omnia (Final Fantasy mobile game)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
This sounds fun. Is it a huge time commitment?
Nah it doesn't have to be. As far as dailies go, it's just "do 5 quests" and (optionally) spend your stamina for one dungeon when it's full. Aside from that you can just go at your own pace.

EDIT: The total time it takes for the above things is like 10-30 minutes depending on what you do for them. The game can be a bit grindy if you're going for optimal play but that's by no means necessary to do most of the stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
nice ad but i'm actually downloading this now rofl
ee nice! if you don't have a preference for any characters, my recommendation is to focus any characters you get an EX weapon for from the gacha.

From the banners right now, I'd focus on getting something for Sazh, Quistis, or Aranea--- those are used pretty frequently. And if you get a good weapon for one of them, that character will be able to carry you through a big part of the early game and lead to efficient farming.

But yeah any character's EX weapon is gonna be good. In most cases it elevates their character to SS tier.

Edit for clarity: Right now each character has three 5* gacha weapons: the weakest is called an "affinity weapon", then there's the "unique weapon" that only one character can use, and then there's the EX weapon, which grants the character a powerful command ability.

If you wanted to hypermax a character you'll need all three of them, but the good news is that you can purchase affinity and unique weapons using an in-game currency directly. At the moment only the EX weapons are gacha-only but it shouldn't be too hard to get at least one of them from like the 10 free 10+1 pulls you get at the start of the game, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic

Last edited by DaBackpack; 07-26-2020 at 03:35 AM..
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote