View Single Post
Old 05-2-2019, 07:15 PM   #256
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
Again, this post is focused on solving based on mechanical information, communicating appropriately, game solving in general (second guessing), being concerned about wasting lynches, "rally[ing] others over logical stuff." All of those things seem way more relevant to town play than to wolf play. Why would he be talking to a wolf partner about these things, as opposed to things more relevant to being a wolf?
I read it that Haku is concerned because he royally fucked up last game.
He would still be in wolfchat concerned that he's too bad to play proper TWG.

Not a point I was making before, but I also feel that as wolf he is never that clueless; I have never seen him fake being clueless anywhere near that convincingly and after last game I dont think his skillset has improved to that extent.

Quote:
I mean, my vote had nothing to do with dai, that's all you putting that on me. Why are you so stressed about having one vote on you so early in the game?
This is a strawman. You are not addressing any points I made about the vote.

But for the record no, If you demonstrated that you as a town made that vote with some logic coming from the post I made around the time of the vote I wouldn't have bothered even pointing the vote out in the way that I did.

Quote:
Basically any time you are using pronouns you're completely losing me. I have no idea what "it" is.
read the quote I'm responding to? Assuming English is your first language I have a very hard time believing that you find the phrase "No it isn't" hard to understand.

Past that you can feel free to leave a series of yes/no questions you think would cover what you don't understand and when I get back from Tai Chi I'll answer but no seriously I think you're just not reading my post right now. You sure aren't bringing up any points that show me you have done anything but a glance.

--

I 100% believe that Shado and Gradiant had a bit of a misunderstanding and it looks good that Shado tried to clarify instead of doubling down.

I think Shado telling Gradiant not to pat himself on the back was a dick move though.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter