View Single Post
Old 01-6-2012, 11:35 PM   #224
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

Played some shit on the Community Engine. Some fun stuff hidden in there, more people should post scores.

Really good practice file, it stresses [12]2[12]2 anchor patterns like crazy on your left hand and 4[34] a bit as well.
Actually AAA'd the first section, got one really stupid good on an easy pattern in the slow part in the middle, and then one in the ending dense JS.

This is definitely not a good file but it is hilarious. Also it should be a 13.
p.s. rofl no averages how the hell did that happen

A curiously fun file aside from the incredibly annoying conversion error pause at the start.
I can read all the bursts but they have really, really strange patterns so nailing them all in one run sort of requires some luck. Very happy with this score though.

RAGE.
I get through the La Campanella retarded trill part like a boss then miss on a slow roll right after, fuuu
What BPM are the streams? Despite the unconventional patterns they are easy to read and very fun for me to play, so I'm curious. Also, with a few minor modifications this file could totally go in FFR, it's a lot of fun.

Nope still can't SDG this. Man Carlos, **** that one roll.

Ah this file makes me sad. It feels well synced and it's definitely the best file for this song I've played, but there's a few super retarded 1-hand patterns and also some really dumb jacks.
If those patterns had just some minor tweaks this would be a TON of fun. I love the last half of the file, it flows really well... feels like the first half is a missed opportunity. Oh well.
Also this score is kind of bad because I rushed all sorts of crap on the long moving trill, oops.