View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 12:20 PM   #12
Ghost_Medley
D6.9 Prime Buttonhitter
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Nov/Dec 2019 Set 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
- 43.644: can’t quite hear what makes the D repeat twice here; it’s not the same as 43.323 (or if it is, it’s not audible enough for representation)
- 45.251/etc: similar situation; the snare seems to drown out the sound used to represent that earlier repetition in some spots - this particular circumstance actually happens quite a few times in the song
- 46.751: on the flip side, this is what I consider to be more accurate (and what I expected for 45.251)

- 1:14.876: missing 32nd note for guitar here
- 1:15.358: missing note in that sequence as well
I recognize the inverse much better than what you've pointed out, I did chart those notes to the click in the percussion that's repeated throughout the section. Meanwhile, I don't recognize that 32nd note for the guitar that you're talking about, but I didn't include the other 16th note because it would break the consistency with the 24th notes.

Quote:
- 48.144: incorrect rhythm; should be 24th notes starting at 48.037
Fixed this, I probably overlooked it while I was in the groove of things.

Quote:
- 1:30.037: notwithstanding the fact that the jumps are already a significant difficulty spike being [12][34], this is a five note, 280 BPM split-handed 16th jumptrill, far beyond anything in the chart thusfar
- conditional queue on adjustment of those split-handed 32nd jumps
I reduced these down to single note trills or simple rolls ending in jumps to balance it with the rest of the section.