View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 10:34 AM   #1808
ddr_f4n
FFR Player

Default Re: Rock Band. More Awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Forgot to mention: keyboard can play guitar/bass parts in non-"pro" mode.

So yeah, piano/keyboard won't be featured in every song, but the keyboard controller can still be used on any song.

I just hope they don't take too long to go back and fix up old songs. Stuff like Evanescence's "Bring Me to Life" for example. Perfect case of a song where harmony vocals are badly needed, and it has some piano in it as well. I don't mind about the pro guitar for DLC though. Makes perfect sense to me, and it allows people who don't want pro mode to save money rather than forcing everyone to pay for it if they don't want it.

Have they given any word on how they're going to handle upgrades? A discount for people who already own the downloaded track? Or are they gonna force us to "doubledip" to get the corrected harmony tracks and more accurate drum/guitar tracks?
No word exactly, all I can say is that you have to pay to export RB2 songs into RB3, although that was predicted. But it's gonna cost more because more songs = more $$$.

Other than that, I think I heard them say that all previous DLC will be available on RB3, no need to pay for it all again. Just extra for the PRO guitar.
ddr_f4n is offline   Reply With Quote