View Single Post
Old 11-3-2005, 06:41 PM   #2
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

Day 1

The group got up and looked around. All at once, they all thought, “Jeez, what an ugly group.” Not being a very active bunch, they made a halfhearted shuffle towards the door. Someone opened it. It was a dark night. And no one could see two feet in front of their faces. They clutched their partners hands tightly and walked bravely forward to face the task. The ship was a gigantic luxury cruise ship. Everyone said “Ooooooooh, Aaaaaaaah” as they approached. They walked up the lit deck, and found a suitcase with each of their names on it. On each one was a card, it said this:

“This is your briefcase, it contains your weaponry, several changes of clothes, and a few cds we had laying around the office. Oh, and a map of France. It was made from the best intel we have, that being said, our best intel was a crude map our top spy drew on his stomach with a sharpie.”

They opened the cases in the common area of the ship, and looked at their new possessions.

Tass: Dear Lord, MC Hammer?

Talis: Don’t complain, I got the best of William Hung

nforcer: Oooooh, he’s my favorite! GIVE!

Everyone eyed him oddly.

nforcer: What? He's a musical genius!

Evilbutterfly: lol noob

Fish: Ha! I got Frankenstein Girls Will Seem Strangely Sexy.

Everyone eyed him enviously.

Hans: Guys, we have a long ride ahead of us, let's get some sleep. Who knows what we'll face tomorrow?

Qreepy: I think the guy said it was Mimes

Hans: It was a rhetorical question...

With only minor bickering, they eventually all got to their seperate cabins. And they all went to sleep, well, most of them anyway. mattc16 was just getting comfortable in his cabin when he heard a creaking in the hallway. He was a little spooked that he could hear it over his Queen cd, so he grabbed his handgun from the briefcase and slowly tip-toed towards the door. He opened it, and a gloved fist was the last thing he ever saw.

The next morning they found him hanging from what was probably an invisible rope. They couldn't be sure, since it was invisible and all, but he was kind of just hanging in midair.

Evilbutterfly: Fagouix! I guess he really does have agents on the ship.

Tps222: Well, four of us here are murdering scumbag mimes. We just don't know who.

Kilgamayan: We should take a vote, and execute the one with the most votes at the end of the day. We won't hit France 'till tomorrow anyway.

Everyone agreed it was the only course of action. So after a large breakfast, they sat around a table, and began the discussion.

Day 1 has began, it will last until 8pm EST on Saturday giving you roughly 48 hours. Good luck.