View Single Post
Old 05-3-2019, 07:22 AM   #309
Daikyi
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
Daikyi's non meme posting is ironically hyperfocused on Haku at this stage in my opinion, which is concerning to me. I think it is easier to fake genuine analysis, the less holistic your view of what's going on is
tbh id say its not really a hyperfocus kn haku because im not really concerned with reading him at this point, but definitely focusing on the discussion and other stuff that revolved around it, and i do think theres a difference,

faking analysis from a non holistic view is one thing, but youre skirting around actually saying whether or not you think i am doing such right now though. like, flip side is that its also easy to give actual analysis and thought from a pure standpoint. like, whats your metric to differentiate, and why is it just a worry right now that youre not even bothering to press? youve been pretty far engaged with a lot of other going ons, and even ask shadowolfe stuff in your last post so idk tbh

also where did that roundbox vote come from i could not get that train of logic to reach any station near ne