View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 07:45 PM   #52
ZanmatoFusion
FFR Player

Default Re: Official Tournament Round 3 Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeShinoda12345 View Post
Kanon is unnecessarily awkward and tbh not super fun, though probably a lot of effort was put in (color notes ._.)
Stress Free Style is lol
Edit: Okay I played Stress Free Style a little more and this is so so fun omg
I 100% completely agree. In regards to the unnecessary awkwardness of the file. I have been playing this file non stop all night, and while I am very much irritated at the chat, I am more irritated at myself. However, I couldn't help but play the file in my head and via the in-game bot to see that as of late, it seems step artists, when stepping a higher difficulty file, just step them in regards to being "ridiculous." I.E. - Being a dick step artist.... /plainlyput.

I'm sorry but the song itself is mere garbage. It has a very nice tone to it from the beginning but then moves on to just be noise. For once I'd like to play a file that is musically easy on the ears and not the hands so to speak.

Whilst this is my pure 100% opinion to which I am entitled to, I know it takes a lot to create a file of this caliber (sp?). I just feel it was not necessary to; A- Make it this awkward, or B- use it as a file for a tournament. /opinion.
ZanmatoFusion is offline   Reply With Quote