Old 06-6-2014, 07:32 PM   #45
korny
It's Saint Pepsi bitch
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to korny
Default Re: Leaving FFR for a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by FontSize72LOL View Post
Not everyone has a household situation that is roses and butterflies. I'm pretty sure those of us that raised in a less than ideal home environment knows what constitutes healthy vs unhealthy behavior. I'm pretty sure nobody disputes the fact that Riots dad went a bit overboard. I'm assuming that Riot is living in a situation where he is not contributing to the household living expenses, so its more than reasonable that he should be following his parents rules. I'm not going to attempt to argue with you because, frankly, it would be a waste of my time. I've seen numerous posts from you so i pretty much already know what you're going to say. I will say this, You have a very idealistic and unrealistic view of the world.
Sorry bud, but Rubix is completely right about this, and you're not going to further argue with him under these pretenses, because you wouldn't be able to do so logically. I would also bet that it is actually more likely that you do not in fact understand what constitutes healthy behavior here because of your inability to see this.
korny is offline   Reply With Quote