View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 06:59 PM   #1445
Card Man
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR's Top One Handers

Bynary....you are starting to scare me dude. You are freaking out! I am so happy that you made an accomplishment like that but is this really how you celebrate? O.o You should be bragging like you do with all your other crazy AAA's!!!! But like always; you never cease to amaze me. At this point I see it as impossible to get as good as you. While I keep trying; you keep succeeding. Perhaps I should just make my ultimate goal to get avg rank below 1,000. Normally I keep telling myself I will be the best but after seeing you AAA a FMO....well....there is no hope left for me. Continue doing what you are doing man; obviously it is working. As for me; I will keep trying.

P.S. I remember when I logged on; I saw recent games on the home page and it was you booing out of AIM Anthem. I kept saying to myself; Bynary, Bynary, Bynary, when will you figure it out that you cannot AAA that song....and well you proved me wrong. Congrats man!

P.S.S. You earned Irionman's latest token too. FC an FMO. (It should be that I believe; not FC a FGO...)

Last edited by Card Man; 01-16-2009 at 07:00 PM.. Reason: P.S.S.
Card Man is offline   Reply With Quote