View Single Post
Old 12-5-2018, 08:39 AM   #3
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Anyone want to play some Halo 2 arena (MCC)?

Sometimes I long to go back during the days of Halo 2 and Halo 3. Those were my fondest online memories, and it's probably why I enjoy the shitposting culture as much as I do today.

I had a good clan and everything, knew all the callouts for all normal + MLG variant maps, it was pretty great.

...Haven't seriously played the games for years now. Don't have an Xbox One and really don't plan on getting one just to play Halo. Halo's a dead franchise, which is a damn shame, but that's what happens when a dev passes on a franchise to another dev team. They completely ruin it and retcon some lore to appease the novels rather than Bungie's own bible. Not to mention the multiplayer is a mesh of shit that no one asked for.

It sucks thinking about it. It could've been something great, but once Bungie left, there was no going back. Of course the decline of the games started off on Reach due to Reach's mechanics introducing some pretty shitty gameplay changes for competitive play, but it was still healthy going from 2010-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote