View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 10:37 PM   #346
DarkZtar
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: League of Legends [v2]

Quote:
Originally Posted by colt.45 View Post
Thanks for all the info ^_^ It helped. Ive heard of orb walking before. I have to practice it.

Are there any particular champions vayne does well/Synergizes with?

This goes for both Bot lane and then overall team comp.

And which champions does vayne counter and vice versa?
You want a fat frontline to disrupt and keep people off you in teamfights (stuff like naut, nasus, j4) You can also beg ppl to play kayle or morg mid and you can go godmode later on in the game with the shields/heals/invuln. She also does well in teamcomps with multiple threats (i.e assasin mids, stuff like irelia top) cause the other team is gonna be worried about their carries getting wrecked rather than tunneling 100% on you (which is the case with shield comps/protect the vayne etc)

As for supports I've always liked having a janna, esp if shes good. She can keep you alive far better in almost any given scenario than any other support if played really well (lulu is a close 2nd in that department) She also does well with Nami. Stuff like blitz/leona/anything that goes manmode is risky just cause your early game dmg is terrible and you will lose trades if the enemy is smart and just goes ham on you when one of them gets pulled/engaged on.

Last edited by DarkZtar; 11-28-2013 at 11:40 AM..
DarkZtar is offline   Reply With Quote