View Single Post
Old 02-4-2020, 07:58 PM   #1063
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Recommend me some 2019 albums halp

Day 705: Miss Anthropocene by Grimes

I don't care if this leak is unfinished or not, I wanted to hear how Bezos changed the music. And also, I don't like the idea of my streaming money going to that cuck that lost a quarter trillion or something because he's the only 55-year old man in the world to send a dick pic during an affair.

Wait, I'm sorry, I fucked up, I don't like my streaming money going to Elon is what I should've said. He looks like he smells bad and says bad things.

Anyways, it looks like I forgot to review Art Angels but I found it equal parts boring and annoying. Either I'm misremembering, my tastes have changed drastically, or this is a significant step up! Only a few serious snoozers here and there, and if this is the unfinished mastering version I need to check it out again in a month. Some songs reminded me of 100 gecs except it's not because the songs sounded like them besides maybe the voice being squeaky it's just that that shit was so fucking horrible it hasn't left my head. This shit is good!

I'm mad that there's no song called "No Longer An Anti-Imperialist" or "Shadow Fetus" though. And just once again, fuck billionaires.

Best Track: Violence
Rating: 7.5/10

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.

Last edited by rayword45; 02-4-2020 at 07:59 PM..
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote