Thread: I miss you guys
View Single Post
Old 09-8-2017, 04:09 PM   #52
dood gone krazee
RATOOOOOOOOO
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to dood gone krazee Send a message via MSN to dood gone krazee
Default Re: I miss you guys

I still think about this community often, and I check back every now and then. I miss how it used to be - 2007-2011 or so were my super active years. Then high school got busier, went to college...

I'm really grateful for this site and the community. Honestly. I grew up a lot being on here and made some really incredible friends. I felt pretty accepted and like I was a part of something greater. I actually was homeschooled sophomore-senior year of highschool and didn't have much support/friends prior to that, so having FFR and SMO and RF and BX and KBO and (to some extent) ODI... it meant a lot.

Yeah, I definitely miss the old days. When the site died for that long period of time I kinda had a feeling it was over.

Yesterday I was on the subway (I live in NYC now) and the guy next to me was playing a mobile version of Stepmania on his phone. We got to talking about it, eventually FFR came up. When I started talking about my prime days and how I came in more or less around the golden age of it, he laughed and said "ah yeah, that was before my time." It was a strange moment... then my stop came up and I left.

Anyway, you guys are great. Most of the names I recognize, some I don't. I was more active on the forums and SMO than ProChat or MP in my prime. I still have many fond memories when I was still a noob at the game but spending lots of time in the chats..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Thomas View Post
Dood... you done gone got yourself krazee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertsona View Post
I hear back in 12 AD Jesus Himself sent an FGO to Tass and it got a 9 by JX

"[++] 9/10
Very good file but not japanese enough ps hi jesus"
dood gone krazee is offline   Reply With Quote