View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 10:56 PM   #380
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Erm, I'm just gonna make a productive post because I said I would... and then I slept all day... heh.

Anyway, I'm still down with seeing Bynary or Guest die today. Even though Guest's behavior yesterday annoyed me a little, I can't ignore the fact that he likes to fly under the radar, but I also can't ignore the fact though that he only surfaced to help with the case against me. I'm getting weird vibes from Bynary too, the same weird ones I'm getting from Drizzle. Something just doesn't sit right with the two of them, and I could see them as a wolf pair based on their interactions with me.

I don't think cedolad looked like he was trying too hard. It looked like he was trying to steer the thread in the right direction after the stuff yesterday. That doesn't go either way though I think; it's more like an expected behavior

I think mellon, iPatch, Crazy, and sunfan are townies. Watch them be the entire red team now ._.

I don't know what to make of Tokzic yet, same goes for Manti, T-Force, and Hans.