psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Official Tournament 13.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynam0 View Post
Another tag-team post by you two lovelies whenever someone questions the decision-making, one response is more than sufficient.

If this was an unofficial tournament it would be much different and I do stand by what I said... we had an OT 3 months ago. Call it 13.5 or whatever but this is clearly a project borne out of boredom and a way to give out free tokens. The latter detail being the main reason why myself and likely most of the other users are signing up.

Running haphazard official tourneys like this lessens the exclusivity of the event tokens and is a bit of a slight against the users who had to work hard to earn them.
Man, people are never happy are they? "there's not enough ways to get the tokens" is what I've heard most often. We were planning on doing more tournaments, have been for a while. We used to do a TON more events too that allowed people to earn event tokens. We also have it to where users can even have tokens given away in their events if approved, and that's been in place for a long time.

The point is to engage the community and keep people wanting to play. We have a LOT more people that have come in from other communities as well who haven't had the opportunities over the last 18 years to earn some of this stuff.

Also, it's not "haphazard" I was already planning this before the other even ended.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote