Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default [4k] Choof Collection 1

https://etternaonline.com/pack/89806
repost because of the rollback
4 charts are under 20 MSD, the other 4 are around 25+ MSD
Choof Collection 2 coming soon once I finish a minedodge chart

thoughts on charts:
egoism 440 - everything's a jack now lol
fernando - nixed the beta version since I doubt anyone actually read that readme, awkward patterns, fast bursts, etc
fetus of god - chart I made a while ago for a pack started up by xelnya but it never went anywhere... i think. there are a few technical errors that I caught the other day while playing through it but they're pretty minor I think.
ghost code v2 - the original version had one handed 32nd trills and a really dumb 32nd minijack into a hand, now that's gone and the trills are rolls
golden fetters - long jacks, anchory minijack patterns, some 32nds here and there
mihc - lmao. gallopy anchors and stremz instead of the trills
mondo brutale v2 - changed some hold patterns, some layering, nerfed one or two nasty patterns, added artistic mines lol
very noise - i had started a chart for this anticipating something interesting but it's actually a kinda boring song, structurally speaking. as pretentious as this sounds, I developed a technique recently that this chart really could have used to make it more exciting. still a decent play I think, and easy-ish. except for the trill. sorry.

Last edited by choof; 09-18-2020 at 02:35 PM..
choof is offline   Reply With Quote