View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 01:58 AM   #1
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91
Default First 16 clear!!!! (and other amazing ITG feats)

Yay!

I realize that this is a debatable 16 but I really really don't care, I am so freaking proud of myself haha. I was tired by like the first 20 seconds of the 80 second stream lmao, I just kept telling myself to make it to the next loop and I did.

Here's the chart btw (it's downrated to a 15 in the video, still don't care)

And then I kept playing after this and even more crazy stuff happened.

15 min 140 bpm stream cleared! Or at least I think it's 15 min, I guess wildfire would know better than me, I couldn't really find out by looking at the time (since it was patched). P.S: Great song choices wildfire XD

I cannot believe I passed this holy crap. This might as well be a 16, maybe it's harder than the actual 16 I passed lol.

Can't find someone playing it on youtube sorry, but it's basically just 185 bpm stream for almost the entirety of 3:30, only a couple of 16 measure breaks in it.

Edit: I forgot to mention, but I'm the one with the lower score for both of the scores with 2 scores in them. I was playing with a guy who could beat 18's haha, he's the one who got me to play all this crazy stuff in the first place (minus the 16, I picked that on my own)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.

Last edited by FrozenAngel91; 04-12-2013 at 02:01 AM..
FrozenAngel91 is offline   Reply With Quote