View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 07:25 PM   #688
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXVII Game Thread How Was Awakening Reviewed

1) Hakulyte (Town): I liked his reactions to MML early in the game. They felt... almost robotic which is a bad thing normally but he clearly has the capability to get angry and implode which I would imagine he is a lot more likely to do as mafia. Being able to and wanting to control his emotion is a good thing in this situation. Then he had his interaction with blind which, as I've stated many times, was likely t/t. I do think that mafia Haku could have played it a similar way if Blind was town but I think there is no other way a town Haku would have reacted there and I already had him leaning town before then. Since then he's kept up his activity but hasn't had any really strong interactions. Now I did find it odd that he was saying that lynching in inactives is not preferable and should only be a last resort but then followed up with saying that active players are more likely to be town and he doesn't want to lynch them. Care to elaborate?

After typing Haku's I realize that I will not be able to get through all of my reads and give people time to react to them before eod so I'm going to have to trim some of the fat here. I can go more in depth with other reads if asked but I will go with quicker reads from here on

3) inDheart (Null/ want to call town): Been a hard one for me. Has a lot of content and has been generally around but he seems almost too nice? He's made the snarky comment every once in a while but hasn't been anything aggressive. Probs not looking at him today especially since I think he won't be around for eod

4) MML (Null): Looking through his iso I can't even find all that much that shows interaction with Haku. Sure it's here and there but I remembered it being a lot more prevalent than it actually is. He's still encouraged a good amount of discussion though and I appreciate his restraint when causing fights. Not an awful candidate for a potential lynch but not high on my list either.

5) Cold Kitten/ Celirra (Null): Nuff said

6) XelNya (slight maf): I figured he'd be the type to shitpost endlessly but there hasn't been much of that. He's had more content than I expected and early on which is completely different than I've seen in live and as others have mentioned it I assume it's against his meta here too. That being said the things he's brought up felt towny.

7) roundbox (slight town): Not a lot of posts but very content filled ones and I liked most of his commentary. Was very easy to see where he was coming from when multi-quoting.

8) Xiz (man I want you to be town but I ain't feelin it): You started off really strong which seemed weird but people assured me that it was normal. Then you did nothing. Then you came back with late reaction posts and they didn't seem real at all. I had a very hard time figuring out where your head was at while reading them. Going to need something better from you