Old 08-14-2012, 12:46 AM   #11
igotrhythm
Fractals!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to igotrhythm
Default Re: Team Blaze (Thread v2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666 View Post
With Richie not being very active, and Ben taking a break, I'm kind of acting as an unofficial spokesperson, so on behalf of Team Blaze, I would like to apologize to anyone on Team Indeed and everyone else who was involved in the drama a couple days ago. I'm pretty sure we all could have handled things better, and I regret that everything went so horribly. So I'm hoping that if we at least can't like each other, we can at least come to an understanding and try to keep something like this from happening again, the last thing we want is everyone hating each other.
Two and a half months later and we're still on the TB black list due to "ongoing rivalry"?

Guys, it's not that we hate you or anything, it's that our bylaws prohibit dual membership. Besides, you helped me get over my first case of "OMG I'm getting bumped up!" For that, I for one can't stay mad, even if I am bad.
igotrhythm is offline   Reply With Quote